To install PowerPoint for Android Tablet, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.powerpoint
For more videos, see http://aka.ms/OfficeAndroidTabletVideos
Learn more about Office 365 at http://products.office.com/en-us/business/compare-office-365-for-business-plans/?=SOC_YT_SMBOpt_OfficeSku_pptforandroid
PowerPoint for Android tablet is so similar to the PowerPoint you already know. But there are some slight differences to be aware of.
Key points in this video:
1. To start typing, double tap a text box.
2. After typing something, tap your tablet's Back button.
3. To put your cursor in an exact spot, double tap a text box, tap anywhere in the text, and then tap and drag the cursor to the exact spot.
4. To copy and paste, tap something, and then tap the "…" button. This works on whole slides too.
5. To start the slide show, tap Slide Show, and then tap From Beginning. Swipe from right to left to go forward. Swipe left to right to go backward.
6. To end the show, swipe down in the middle of the slide. Then tap, End Show.
With an Office 365 subscription, you can edit and create new documents on your devices. Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Online, and Microsoft Skype for Business Online—to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.